WWW401 - Groundwater Production - 20.00 Hours
This home-based correspondence course is designed for anyone involved in the operation of groundwater systems.
NOTE: It is recommended that the student take Basic Water Works Operations - (CLASSROOM VERSION) or (CORRESPONDENCE VERSION) - before taking the Groundwater Production correspondence course.
Upon successful completion of this course:
- You will be issued 20 hours of credit toward water licensing by the TCEQ.
- TEEX is authorized by IACET to offer 2.0 CEUs for this program.
Water/Wastewater Correspondence Course Brochure (with Registration Form).
TEEX Water/Wastewater Correspondence Course Web Page.
- Origins and sources of groundwater
- Physical and chemical characteristics of groundwater
- Well location considerations
- Well construction
- Storage and distribution
- Well problems and maintenance
- How to effectively handle records, maps and reports
Anyone involved in the operation of groundwater systems.
- There are NO transfers to another course or student.
- There are NO refunds for canceled correspondence courses.
- Be sure you carefully READ the brochure for special correspondence course completion requirements.
- In accordance with 30 TAC 30.28(p)(3)(c), correspondence courses repeated within the same renewal period will not receive training credit if the training uses the same performance-based assessment.
- This training is required for Grade C and B groundwater licenses and Grade A water licenses.