WWW452 - Wastewater Collection - 20.00 Hours
This home-based correspondence course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the operation and maintenance of a wastewater collection system.
NOTE: It is recommended that the student take Basic Wastewater Operations - (CLASSROOM VERSION) or (CORRESPONDENCE VERSION) - before taking the Wastewater Collection correspondence course.
Upon successful completion of this course:
- You will be issued 20 hours of credit toward wastewater licensing by the TCEQ.
- TEEX is authorized by IACET to offer 2.0 CEUs for this program.
Water/Wastewater Correspondence Course Brochure (with Registration Form).
TEEX Water/Wastewater Correspondence Course Web Page.
- State requirements
- Collection system design
- Lift stations
- Maintenance and operation
- Industrial waste monitoring
Anyone who is responsible for the operation and maintenance of a wastewater collection system.
- There are NO transfers to another course or student.
- There are NO refunds for canceled correspondence courses.
- Be sure you carefully READ the brochure for special correspondence course completion requirements.
- In accordance with 30 TAC 30.28(p)(3)(c), correspondence courses repeated within the same renewal period will not receive training credit if the training uses the same performance-based assessment.
- This training is required for Class I, II, III, B and A licenses.