This course can be scheduled to meet your specific requirements. For more information about this course
or to schedule a class, please contact us at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com.
Basic Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) training provides new SWAT officers the opportunity to learn basic tactical operations theory and develop a level of proficiency in common SWAT operations. The course provides participants with a solid understanding of basic SWAT concepts and operations.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements.
There are no prerequisites for this class
- Building entry and searches
- Dynamic entry techniques
- History of SWAT
- Selection and physical evaluation of team members
- Tactical deployment and field skills
- Use of distraction devices and chemical agents
- Law enforcement, security or military personnel assigned to a tactical team or special response unit
- Be a licensed or certified peace officers with a current commission or military/security personnel
- Have at least one year of law enforcement experience
- Pass these physical requirements
- Bring the following SWAT equipment list (doc 24KB)
- Bring tactical uniform
- Physical training clothing and footwear
Government Programs, Certifications and Accreditations
60.00 Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433 | Fax: (979) 862-2788
Bryan/College Station Texas Training Facilities